If your employee is living in one country, but working in another country, many questions may arise. Which country is entitled to levy wage and income tax? In which country is (the family of) the employee covered by the social security system? Is the employee entitled to child benefits or mortgage interest tax relief in the country of residence or in the country of employment?


Download whitepaper